Wednesday, January 9, 2013

IRS Plans Jan. 30 Tax Season Opening For 1040 Filers

So news about filing taxes for the year 2012. With everyone thinking that the 22nd was the day. Irs have update there site with letting people know that they will be accepting 1040 on the 30th. of Jan. you can get more details about this on the Irs website.

This mostly comes from new tax laws that will be taking effect. Some Credits will not be able to be filed up until March 2013.

The following tax forms will be accepted by the IRS in late February or into March after updating forms and completing programming and testing of its processing systems.  A specific date will be announced in the near future.

  • Form 3800 General Business Credit
  • Form 4136 Credit for Federal Tax Paid on Fuels
  • Form 4562 Depreciation and Amortization (Including Information on Listed Property)
  • Form 5074 Allocation of Individual Income Tax to Guam or the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands
  • Form 5471 Information Return of U.S. Persons With Respect to Certain Foreign Corporations
  • Form 5695 Residential Energy Credits
  • Form 5735 American Samoa Economic Development Credit 
  • Form 5884 Work Opportunity Credit
  • Form 6478 Credit for Alcohol Used as Fuel
  • Form 6765 Credit for Increasing Research Activities
  • Form 8396 Mortgage Interest Credit
  • Form 8582 Passive Activity Loss Limitations
  • Form 8820 Orphan Drug Credit
  • Form 8834 Qualified Plug-in Electric and Electric Vehicle Credit
  • Form 8839 Qualified Adoption Expenses
  • Form 8844 Empowerment Zone and Renewal Community Employment Credit
  • Form 8845 Indian Employment Credit
  • Form 8859 District of Columbia First-Time Homebuyer Credit
  • Form 8864 Biodiesel and Renewable Diesel Fuels Credit
  • Form 8874 New Markets Credits
  • Form 8900 Qualified Railroad Track Maintenance Credit
  • Form 8903 Domestic Production Activities Deduction
  • Form 8908 Energy Efficient Home Credit
  • Form 8909 Energy Efficient Appliance Credit
  • Form 8910 Alternative Motor Vehicle Credit
  • Form 8911 Alternative Fuel Vehicle Refueling Property Credit
  • Form 8912 Credit to Holders of Tax Credit Bonds
  • Form 8923 Mine Rescue Team Training Credit
  • Form 8932 Credit for Employer Differential Wage Payments
  • Form 8936 Qualified Plug-in Electric Drive Motor Vehicle Credit

Now what do you take about these credits and dedications?

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Credit Repair in Sacramento

Your are not the only one who needs credit repair in Sacramento. Since 2006 people credit has been dropping dramatically and that's because of two thing identity theft and lose of employment. Now that the economy is growing people are in need to fix there credit. I live in Sacramento and there is really no credit repair companies and they have some debt consolidation companies but they do not really help anyone. So what are some things you can do? Well first you can request a copy of your report. By doing this you can get a jump on any unwanted items on your credit. If it is not your debt then you should write a letter to the bureau letting them know you would like to dispute that item off your credit. Next if it is fraud put an alert on your credit file so that way the bureau can be aware that you a victim of identity theft. Go to you local police station and file a report that some on has used your social security number and have been using it to get credit. This will help protect you. If the case is with you social security number being use to apply for credit.
Please remember that since you have an alert do not apply for anything because you will most likely be denied because of that fraud alert. This is for you protection make sure that the three credit bureaus have all you updated information because they will be contacting you to let you know your file was trying to be accessed.

Now if the debt is your debt then of course they will not remove it until the debt is paid off. There is still ways to make sure that when you do pay it off they pull it of your credit to boost your score. For old debt that is two years or older contact them and find out the minimum you can pay. In most cases, the debt has been sold and the older the debt the more they are ready to just settle the debt to get some money because they bought the debt for another company. If they do agree to you paying the minimum ask for a letter that if you pay the debt they will remove the debt of your credit right away. Some will say they cant do it but they can. So dont give up on the fight. There is tons of things you can do. 

What do you think about this article? Please leave all comment below